- Patients with chronic kidney disease are monitored daily by nephrologists, a cardiologist and by doctors who work with us, e.g. a Vascular Surgeon, Neurologist, Orthopedist and Ophthalmologist.
- Highly-trained nursing staff
- A psychologist provides kidney patients and/or those accompanying them with counseling support
- Multi-faceted support in cooperation with specialised surgery centres-clinics and diagnostic centres
- State-of-the-art building facilities, with pleasant reception and hosting areas for patients with kidney failure and those accompanying them
- Personal TV and Internet at all dialysis beds
Integrated care, with options for haemodialysis, haemodiafiltration and on-line haemodiafiltration.
Book an Appointment
Fill in your details and we will get in touch with you.